Last week, our team revealed the slate of international, national and local artists who will create work for Project 1: Crossed Lines. The artist announcement was broadcast live on WOOD TV8. Watch the full announcement below where, in addition to sharing the five participating artists and collaboratives, we answer a few questions you might be wondering about:
- What is Project 1?
- Why did you make this change?
- How is Project 1 different from ArtPrize?
- How were the artists chosen?
- How can I get involved?
Find more coverage of the Project 1: Crossed Lines artist announcement below:
- ArtPrize Names Artists Creating Large-Scale Works for Inaugural Project Biennial (ARTnews)
- ArtPrize Announces Participating Artists for First Edition of Public Art Biennial (ARTFORUM)
- Project 1 artist asks for local fabric, helpers (WOOD TV8)
- ArtPrize announces Project 1 artists, theme (MLive)
- Project 1 Reveals Artists (GR Mag)
In the coming weeks, we’ll share more information on how you can get involved — from volunteer opportunities that will open this spring and educational opportunities that will bring kids of all ages to the experience the work this fall, to the lineup of events that will take place on Saturdays throughout the seven-week exhibition.
Sign up below to stay in-the-know on all things Project 1: